Statics & Dynamics Bundle
The Study of Engineering Mechanics
Statics and Dynamics - The Fundamentals of Engineering
Statics and Dynamics are two of the fundamental courses in engineering. If you master this material, all the courses that follow will be much easier to understand.
This is a bundle course that allows you to enroll in both Statics and Dynamics for a reduced price.
- Vector and scalar operations
- Cartesian Vectors
- Transverse and azmuth (also called azimuth) angles
- Projection of a force along a line
- Free body diagrams
- 2D and 3D equilibrium for particles and rigid bodies
- Moments of forces
- Moment about a line
- Couple moments
- Methods of joints and sections
- Moments of inertia
- and more...
For the full details of Statics click here
Kinematics of Particles
- Rectilinear Motion
- Curvilinear Motion – Rectangular Coordinates
- Projectile Motion
- Curvilinear Motion – Normal & Tangential Coordinates
- Curvilinear Motion – Polar Coordinates
- Relative Motion
- Constrained Motion of Particles
Kinetics of Particles: Force & Acceleration
- Newton’s 2nd Law
- Equations of Motion
- Rectangular Coordinates
- Normal & Tangential Coordinates
Kinetics of Particles: Work & Energy
- Work of a Force
- Work & Energy
- Potential Energy
Kinetics of Particles: Impulse & Momentum
- Linear Impulse & Momentum
- Angular Momentum
- Angular Impulse & Momentum
Kinematics of Rigid Bodies
- Rotation about a Fixed Axis
- Absolute Motion
- Relative Velocity
- Relative Acceleration
- Motion Relative to Rotating Axes
Kinetics of Rigid Bodies
- Fixed Axis Rotation
- General Plane Motion
For the full details of Dynamics click here
Teaching is my passion. As a University professor I have taught 1000's of students and watched them transform from freshmen into successful engineers. Unlike many STEM professors, I believe in teaching complex material in simple, easy-to-understand terms. I teach my courses in a way I wish I had been taught...no complicated theories and half-worked examples.
In addition to University experience, I also worked as an engineer for 8 years in industry at a well-known defense company. This experience enables me to focus in on topics that are actually applicable in the real world, not just textbook problems.
Come learn with me!
Who should enroll in this course?
- Engineering students wanting to get a head start on upcoming Statics & Dynamics courses
- Students currently taking Statics and/or Dynamics who need extra examples and explanations
- Students and professionals who are preparing to take the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam
What do I need to know before starting?
The typical prerequisites for these class are Physics 1 and Calculus. We will be using a few derivatives and integrals so you should be familiar with those concepts. We will cover everything else you need.
Why pay for these courses when YouTube videos are free?
It's true! YouTube videos are free BUT you have to constantly search for the exact topics and examples you need. You may have to watch 5 useless videos to get to one that's actually helpful.
These courses get rid of that frustration and waste of valuable study time. There's no need to keep searching for videos when you could just enroll here and get complete courses with all the content you need. Plus, if you get stuck on something, you can email me and I'll help you out. It's like having your own personal instructor in a course that you complete on your schedule.